Some real creepy questions, get your fix. DO IT
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
- all of you should ask me this shit
All of Me
by John Legend
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think."
HI FRIENDS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, IM IN MIDTERMS
LOVE U ALL XOX